Thursday, July 2, 2020

You And I Are Not Same

We should understand others ,and involve them to take our decisions to meet their expectations .

Do not make deals in life .To just fall in love with whole situations .you should not keep boundaries for yourself .you don't need best deal every time . 

yoga is all about to discover and maintain your inner energies .

Why do Marriage: to fulfil needs of physical , psychological , social, economical. 

if you think life is too long or brief , choose steps accordingly .

yoga and why it is required  ?
it creates intelligence in a certain way .If the energy becomes too much, the ego will be shattered. sadhana isn't about getting somewhere. It's just a way, a method to unleash a flood so enormous that it wipes away your petty creations and leaves you as the Creator intended you to be.

 If I am on the spiritual path, how do I deal with family members or friends who are making it very difficult?   - There seems to be a fine line between comforting them and telling them to grow up, or just to open their eyes, or even to just bang them on the head. How can I deal with a situation like this? They're not in total acceptance even though they say they are and they continue to demand too much out of me.

the Buddha, who was just seeking not even knowing what, but just seeking--left his kingdom, his wife
and an infant child, and like a thief, walked away in the night, probably his family saw him as the most terrible man, but how glad we are that he did those terrible things, aren't we!

how do I deal with being so obsessed with the spiritual path?
If you eat, you eat only because you want to know. If you drink, you drink only because you want to know. If you work, you work only because you want to know.

Sometimes I get the feeling that people create so much trouble in their lives, so much suffering, simply because they're not sensitive enough to see that what they sow is what they reap. For example, when they get angry, jealous or hateful... In such situations, what's possible for people to do? I wish people were more sensitive. I feel that if I somehow try to interfere, I will just create more trouble.

After a long time I have just learned to let go and let things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment